Thursday 24 May 2012

My Mind suspects a lacking of Human Desire


As a less commercial blog and a more personal one, I feel like I am rejecting this blog, replacing it with my aBLoFilms one, thus I have developed an inexcusable approach to my writing fretting to relate to an audience, whereas my previous dwellings made little sense as I was the spectator, my own stream of consciousness, unconsciously lulling the isolate web world - A diary of sorts.


Now cometh the end of my my first university year, I will commit a slight increase of productivity channelling the bravery in creativity and hopefully come up with even more literal deciphering and wondering. Soon I will return to my Realm of Knowing in the hope that it won't be boring but somewhat illuminating.

Many monologues and poems to pursue, many characteristics to uncover, to discover and embody. A new era, a case study and another modest outlook as I take a somewhat different view into the realms of nothing.


Goodnight.  

@AdamBloom93


No comments:

Post a Comment